[California] Planning for Exhibits, help needed

Joe Larson j03lar50n at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 16:49:53 EST 2009

I'd like to mention a couple things.

Also, speaking of the CGS (The California Geography Society) annual conference 2009, I noticed it was in Santa Ynez this year. I think it would be appropriate to suggest a Central Coast Sub-Chapter for the California OSGeo Chapter. This chapter could potentially range from Monterrey (or San Luis Obispo) to Santa Barbara / Ventura - may be a bit large I realize.

I already know some fellow OSGeo Central Coasters + there are some significant universities in the area which may potentially contribute to the cause. Feedback please! Cheers*joe