[California] Planning for Exhibits, help needed

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jan 12 17:06:26 EST 2009

Landon,

Don't worry about the details, I need the draft for tomorrow night so I
can clarify those exact points with the marketing committee.

In terms of website I think we should stick to the osgeo wiki for now
and if we ever need something more get it from them.

Logo's are online:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/browser/marketing

AAG - Osgeo already put $500 down on a $1000 booth
CGS - Will be cheap and some of us already plan to go
Where 2.0 - Paul Ramsey is coming and plans to run the booth, so thats
also a go pending funds(table is probably free but we'll need materials).

I'm not sure if the letter's are going snail mail or email yet so just
put in place holders(examples or likely info) for those kinds of things.

Does that help?

Alex