[California] Planning for Exhibits, help needed

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Jan 12 17:48:03 EST 2009

Joe,

I think the size of our state will necessitate sub-chapters in some
form. Why not describe the idea for your sub-chapter on the wiki? I
would include a proposed sub-chapter area (likely based on counties) and
ideas for any local issues that would be tackled by the sub-chapter.
Perhaps you would also share suggestions for our sub-chapters might
operate within the framework of a larger chapter?

Landon

Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268

Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658