[California] Becoming a Formal Chapter

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Jan 15 10:36:47 EST 2009

Alex,

This is great news! I commend you on your leadership with the issues
related to the California Chapter. I don't think much would be happening
on this front without your initiative.

Alex wrote: "I suggest we call a meeting in early Feb to take care of A
and C."

I have no problem making the meeting in Davis, as long as I know a few
weeks in advance what the day is. I'm not sure how things will be for
other working professionals, but obviously something in the evening or
on weekends would work best for me. If this doesn't work well for others
I can take some vacation time.

Alex wrote: " Every effort will be made to offer remote participation
for SoCal folks and I encourage them to also plan a meeting (maybe
alternate NorCal, Socal every few months?)"

Do we have a contact with any of the Socal folks so we could help them
arrange a meeting and perhaps have a similar meeting agenda? It would be
good to have a point man (or woman) down south that we could coordinate
with.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658