[California] Planning for Exhibits, help needed

Joe Larson joe at joelarson.com
Fri Jan 23 11:49:09 EST 2009

Some goals that come to mind from my level:

Contribution to documentation/tutorials for various OSGeo projects;
local community education, organization around OSGeo - this is closely
related to my thoughts on some sort of sub-chapter down here on the
Central Coast; academic involvement with Cal Poly SLO (my alma mater) or
UC Santa Barbara or even some of the community/city colleges.

for now..joe