[California] [Fwd: Re:Fwd: NACIS conference exhibitor information]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jul 20 15:02:07 EDT 2009

Ok, so NACIS doesn't have an exhibit hall, they eliminated it to keep
out commercial aspects.

But they have offered us a speaking slot, poster and flyer space.
That all sounds good to me, especially since the paper submission
deadline passed more than a month ago.

What do you guys think, they might give us a whole hour if we want to
bring in several speakers from the group and maybe do a panel?

(This is Oct 7ish in Sacramento)

Thanks,
Alex