[California] [Fwd: Re:Fwd: NACIS conference exhibitor information]

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Mon Jul 27 01:55:11 EDT 2009

All,

Quick update, they want to know asap if we want a speaking slot. Brian
said he might be able to do a status/what is OSGeo talk that he made for
OSCon. I'm sure I can some up with something, anyone else want to jump
in and give a 5-10 minute?

Landon, Bob(cgs_bob)?

If at least 4 of us want to do it I'll try to milk it for 1 hour speaker
time. Let me know before monday afternoon so I can email NACIS.

Thanks,
Alex