[California] NACIS Talk in Oct

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Mon Oct 5 16:26:38 EDT 2009

I forgot to attach the images.

Sorry about that.

Landon
Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268
Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658

-----Original Message-----
From: california-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:california-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Landon Blake
Sent: Monday, October 05, 2009 1:26 PM
To: tech at wildintellect.com
Cc: california at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [California] NACIS Talk in Oct

Alex,

Is there any chance we can get the images in the attached zip file
loaded on the laptop we are using? I've projected them to California
State Plane Coordinates, Zone 2, so they fall underneath the vector data
we will have available.

I can go first if others want to use my digitized output. I'm going to
be modifying and adding features to the major roads layer based on road
visible in the images.

Do we have a place/time we want to meet on Wednesday Morning?