[California] Informal Meeting in Stockton?

Ragi Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Thu Mar 11 12:18:52 EST 2010

> Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:32:55 -0800
> From: "Landon Blake" <lblake at ksninc.com>
> Subject: [California] Informal Meeting in Stockton?
> To: "California OSGEO \(E-mail\)" <california at lists.osgeo.org>
>
> Is anyone listening?

I am :) And it sounds like a great idea! I'd be wiling do drive up there on
the weekend - just post the exact date so I don't do that drive for no
reason.

Also, I'd like to offer my place in downtown SF anytime for any of the
meetings,too. My apt has a business center with a projector I can reserve at
anytime as well as a club house with a bbq and a pool that can also be
reserved.

Alex: maybe you could give us a qgis presentation showing us how it can be
customized through scripting? I have not had enough time to play with that
feature, but it is an area that I have in my TODO list.

See you guys at some point.

- Ragi