[California] Informal Meeting in Stockton?

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Thu Mar 11 14:14:47 EST 2010

Stockton isn't everyone's favorite city. I was just trying to be
hospitable. I'm certainly willing to drive over to Ragi's place. Since
we are going to crash his place, I'll let him pick the date and time.
Then we can move forward with some planning for the meeting, if there is
enough interest. I'd still be willing to chip in for some refreshments.

Landon

Office Phone Number: (209) 946-0268

Cell Phone Number: (209) 992-0658