[California] Informal Meeting in Stockton?

Ragi Burhum ragi at burhum.com
Thu Mar 11 14:46:33 EST 2010

Landon and everyone,

How about sat March 20th? I had a geopipes sprint in the calendar with
you Landon, might as well make a day out of it. Perhaps we could have
all the OSGeo organizational stuff earlier in the morning, and then we
can move to something more generic like a presentation of something
that would interest more people and include the baugos crowd followed
by some beers and such.

What do ppl thing about this?

Sent from a phone with a touchscreen keyboard. Pardon brevity!