[California] Location Business Summit

Landon Blake lblake at ksninc.com
Fri Sep 10 17:42:17 EDT 2010

I will be attending the first day of the Location Business Summit in San
Jose next week. Let me know if you are attending and we can meet for
lunch. I'll be covering the conference for Slashgeo, but would like the
opportunity to discuss open source GIS when I get a break from the
journalism duties.

Landon

Warning: