[California] Annual Report and Annual Meeting

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Jun 1 11:03:32 EDT 2011

Can anyone help me by putting together a short annual report on our
chapter's activities for 2010? I'm working with the Journal team to
put together last year's annual report and that would be helpful.

Also, my efforts at getting together a spring code sprint didn't work
out. However, we still need to have our annual meeting. (One meeting a
year is required to be a chapter.) I know people hate coming to
Stockton. Is there someone else that will host the meeting?

If there was interest, I could possibly try to set-up a joint meeting
with my local chapter of the California Land Surveyors Association.
That might serve for some interesting cross-pollination.

At any rate, we need to have a meeting, and I'm open for suggestions.

Please let me know if you can help with the annual report.

Thanks,

Landon