[California] Re: Survey For Next Meeting Ready For You

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 19:16:16 EDT 2011

Alex asked me to add the Fridays in October as possible meeting dates,
which I have done. We've had 5 responses to our survey. If you're
interested in attending the meeting, please complete the survey by the
end of the week.

I'll try to use the responses to plan our meeting time, location, and
agenda this coming weekend.

Here is the survey link again:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HBLF525

Thanks!