[California] FOSS4G - OSGeo Chapter Lightening Talks

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Thu Sep 15 21:32:17 EDT 2011

Brian,

Here's a reminder of what we talked about for slides the General Meeting
tomorrow at FOSS4g:

What we've done:
California Geographical Society Booth - Bishop
American Association of Geographers Booth (With CUGOS) - Seattle
OSGeo Live
GIS Day

What 'you' can do:
Join the mailing list.

California Meeting will be happening in October, in Northern CA. Please
fill out the survey if you think you might come.

Eat fresh baked cookies at our meeting.

Thanks,
Alex