[California] Freelance OpenLayers/GeoServer Programmer Needed

Shaunt Der-Grigorian shaunt at footpixel.com
Mon Sep 12 14:37:33 EDT 2011

Hello, I'm developing a website that utilizes both OpenLayers and GeoServer, however the deadline for this project is approaching quickly and there is still plenty of work that needs to be done. That being the case, I am hoping to outsource this work to a resident of California. I am in need of a programmer who is skilled in JavaScript, jQuery, and PHP (using PostgreSQL syntax). Knowledge of PGRouting and AJAX is preferred but not necessary. This programmer must be highly experienced with OpenLayers and GeoServer. The tasks assigned for this project may include:

  *   Assigning filters to both vector and WFS layers
  *   Assigning filter values via jQuery, listbox, and input fields
  *   TileCaching layers from GeoServer
  *   Styling/customizing OpenLayers controls
  *   Manipulating "framedcloud" popups within the map

The budget for this is $400 and it needs to be completed within 7-10 days of starting. If this is done in an efficient and timely manner, future work is 100% guaranteed. If you feel that this is something you can help with, please do not hesitate to email me at shaunt at footpixel.com. If you have a resume, examples of previous work, or anything that can prove your knowledge of the qualifications listed above, please include those in your email.

Thank you,
Shaunt