[California] Annual Meeting Scheduled for October 22

Sunburned Surveyor sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 17:18:42 EDT 2011

We've selected October 22 as our tentative date for the California
Chapter Annual Meeting. The meeting will be hosted in Davis by Alex
Mandel. (Thanks Alex.)

Please send an e-mail to sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com or respond to
this thread if you plan to attend the meeting. Alex needs to get a
head count so we have enough room. Please also let me know if you can
help with any of the following items:

1) I'll be working this week to come up with a list of morning talks.
Please let me know if you have a talk you would like to give at the
meeting.
2) Let us know if you have an organization that would be willing to
chip in for lunch refreshments.
3) Do you have suggestions for an after meeting dinner/drinks place in Davis?

I'll put an agenda up on the wiki as soon as I have nailed down a list
of speakers.

Any thoughts about how we can remotely include our brethren in the
south part of the state?

Thanks for your patience as we get the meeting organized.

Landon