[California] Introducing GIS Intern Jackie Va

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 11:20:25 PDT 2013

It is my pleasure to introduce the OSGeo California Chapter members to
Jackie Va. Jackie is a GIS intern working for Restore the Delta in
Stockton. I'm helping Jackie with some odds and ends and suggested she
subscribe to our chapter mailing list.

Jackie is trying to track down some spatial data for one of her projects at
Restore the Delta. I thought you guys might be able to offer some
suggestions on where she can look.

I'll let her post about the details, but I wanted to introduce her first.

Landon