[California] Wiki Page for the 2015 Annual Meeting

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Fri Dec 18 14:18:25 PST 2015

On 11/16/2015 02:25 PM, Landon Blake wrote:
> I've set up a wiki page for our 2015 Annual Meeting:
> https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2015_Annual_Meeting
>
> Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer to give a talk or coordinate
> an activity/workshop.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Landon

Sorry for the long wait. I have approval to use campus facilities for
our meeting. Will respond when I have the exact room (likely the same
place as in the past).

The Geography Graduate Group
http://geography.ucdavis.edu
and the Center for Spatial Sciences
http://spatial.ucdavis.edu
have agreed to be sponsors of the event. Other sponsors are welcome to
chip in for food/drinks or swag.

I can handle coordinating the locale logistics but now it's time to find
some people to actually organize the event. Any volunteers?
I'm going to try and see if there are any students interested in helping
organize activities.

Thanks,
Alex