[California] Wiki Page for the 2015 Annual Meeting

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Fri Dec 18 15:00:30 PST 2015

I'm wondering if we should write a call for speakers and
workshops/activities to send out to various lists to encourage
participation from new people.  I can be the contact for that if it helps
(if someone else is dying to do it, I'm happy to let you though).  Do we
have anyone on the list that wants to volunteer to speak?  I put myself on
the list on the wiki for my LiteratureMapper tool.

On Fri, Dec 18, 2015 at 2:18 PM, Alex M <tech_dev at wildintellect.com> wrote:

> On 11/16/2015 02:25 PM, Landon Blake wrote:
> > I've set up a wiki page for our 2015 Annual Meeting:
> > https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2015_Annual_Meeting
> >
> > Please let me know if you'd like to volunteer to give a talk or
> coordinate
> > an activity/workshop.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > Landon
> >

> Sorry for the long wait. I have approval to use campus facilities for
> our meeting. Will respond when I have the exact room (likely the same
> place as in the past).
>
> The Geography Graduate Group
> http://geography.ucdavis.edu
> and the Center for Spatial Sciences
> http://spatial.ucdavis.edu
> have agreed to be sponsors of the event. Other sponsors are welcome to
> chip in for food/drinks or swag.
>
> I can handle coordinating the locale logistics but now it's time to find
> some people to actually organize the event. Any volunteers?
> I'm going to try and see if there are any students interested in helping
> organize activities.
>

> Thanks,
> Alex

Michele Tobias, PhD