[California] Fwd: Nevada Geographic Information Society 25th Annual Meeting, October 2015, Lake Tahoe

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Fri Mar 13 19:55:04 PDT 2015

Hi California OSGeo people!
It was good to see so many of you in Burlingame!  I met Eric (see below)
at the OSGeo booth at the conference.  He wants OSGeo to have a presence
at the Nevada Geographical Society conference.  I'm not sure if this is
something we should handle as (possibly) the nearest chapter, or if we
should let the bigger org know.  Thoughts, comments, ideas?

Michele