[California] Bump...Is anyone there?

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 08:15:32 PST 2015

Thanks Alex and Michelle for the support and David for the confirmation. A
room at UC Davis would be great if we can get one. I'll set up a page on
the wiki for the meeting. Please start thinking about topics/ideas.

Congrats on the new gig at State Parks Michelle. I know an old crusty
surveyor that works there, Stan King. He had a short stint as my boss a
long time ago.

Landon