[California] Bump...Is anyone there?

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Sat Nov 14 13:29:21 PST 2015

Alex and I have been working on a plugin for QGIS that allows people to
georeference records in their Zotero citation manager.  I'd like to present
about that.  It might help us draw in some of the academic crowd.  Everyone
else might just find it an interesting case of hacking another open source
project to make it spatial.

Michele

mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Twitter: @MicheleTobias