[California] Annual Meeting in November

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Dec 14 23:09:10 PST 2016

I'm of the opposite opinion. I think getting a better idea of what we
want to do, and who is actually interested would be better.

I can get space just about any time at Davis, but I'd rather not have a
tiny turnout unless that's actually the plan.

We did a Humanitarian Mapathon in November that had 40+ attend.

So for me the question is how do we better reach the community and
what's the best format to bring people together.

Thanks,
Alex

PS: If you're concerned about meeting the "yearly" meeting we could
always do an electronic meeting...