[California] Wiki Page for the 2015 Annual Meeting

Jeffrey Johnson ortelius at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 14:16:31 PST 2016

I'm going to miss this meeting as Ill be traveling back from out of
the country, but one thing I would like to add to the Agenda is our
chapter participation at CalGIS in Anaheim in May. Ill be meeting with
the program Chair next week to start to get a plan together and will
report back after that meeting.