[California] Wiki Page for the 2015 Annual Meeting

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Wed Jan 6 10:08:54 PST 2016

I put Jeffrey's suggestion on our list of topics on the wiki.  More
discussion items:

1.  Would anyone be able to give an overview of software talk?  It could be
rather informal.  The room has whiteboards as well as projectors.  I sent
the announcement to the state GIS folks and about half of the the people
who have registered are from state agencies right now.  It might be our
chance to open the door to open source at the state level (which they are
supposed to be doing anyway...)

2. Landon asked about snacks to go with coffee.  Any ideas?  Could anyone
bring stuff to share?  Muffins, bagels, fruit, etc. seem to be standard
fare.  I might be able to bring cookies for later in the day.

mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Twitter: @MicheleTobias