[California] Wiki Page for the 2015 Annual Meeting

Alex M tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Wed Jan 6 10:39:59 PST 2016

On 01/06/2016 10:08 AM, Michele Tobias wrote:
> 2. Landon asked about snacks to go with coffee.  Any ideas?  Could anyone
> bring stuff to share?  Muffins, bagels, fruit, etc. seem to be standard
> fare.  I might be able to bring cookies for later in the day.

The Center for Spatial Sciences and the Geography Graduate Group have
offered some funds for these sorts of things. Jeff this would be a great
place to ask the bay area bigshots to step in.

Once we get a better estimate of number from the registration sheet,
I'll work on getting a catering order placed.

PS: Other snack contributions are always welcome.

Thanks,
Alex