[California] This Saturday!

Michele Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jan 19 09:17:48 PST 2016

Get excited, OSGeo California!  Our annual meeting is this Saturday at UC
Davis.  I've updated the schedule on our Wiki site:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_California_Chapter_2015_Annual_Meeting

What do we need?  Lightning talks!  Think of it as an update on what you're
doing with open source GIS.  Do you know of a good data source?  Have you
found a good way to pitch open source at work?  Are you facing challenges
you want to ask the group to help solve?

Also, think about what UnConference sessions you might want to participate
in or organize.  We've got a huge amount of experience in our group, so
let's learn from each other.

Planning to come?  RSVP: http://goo.gl/forms/L5YoYdQEMA

--
Michele Tobias, PhD