[California] Stepping Down as Board Rep

Alex Mandel tech_dev at wildintellect.com
Tue Mar 14 07:52:59 PDT 2017

Landon,

Thank you for your service to the community, it has been appreciated.

I'll clarify that I think the role of the OSGeo liason is simply to keep
communication open between the foundation and the chapter (attend some
OSGeo online board meetings occasionally, bring OSGeo big news back to
the chapter and vice versa, make sure our wiki page is current).

With that I'd encourage anyone interested in the role to please speak
up, or for people to nominate (ask someone first) a good person for the
position.

PS: Anyone interested in organizing an OSGeo social in May at CalGIS?

Thanks,
Alex