[California] Stepping Down as Board Rep

Michele M Tobias mmtobias at ucdavis.edu
Tue Mar 14 08:56:48 PDT 2017

Landon,
Thank you for all you’ve done for our group over the years!  I’m sorry to hear that life is complicated right now, but know that you’re always welcome to participate in any way that fits into your schedule.  That goes for everyone.

Aside from coordinating the chapter meetings, what are the duties of the board rep?  Are there meetings/calls to attend or anything like that?  Or emails?  Depending on the commitment, I might be able to take it on given my current role at UC Davis (i.e. work might let me use work time for it).

Michele

Michele Tobias, PhD
GIS Data Curator
Data Management Program