[California] Stepping Down as Board Rep

Landon Blake sunburned.surveyor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 09:03:09 PDT 2017

Michelle:

You wrote: "Aside from coordinating the chapter meetings, what are the
duties of the board rep?"

Thats basically it. The only requirement for a local chapter is to hold at
least on meeting a year. The Board Rep also serves as the point-of-contact
for the chapter with the OSGeo Board. The new board rep should join the
OSGeo Chapter mailing list, but this is really low-traffic.

Landon