[Carto] OSGeo Cartographic Library Project

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri Mar 27 00:27:32 EDT 2009

Just waiting for a few more people who I know will be joining soon.
Then I'll launch into more brainstorming.  In the meantime I'm going
to try to refactor the wiki page into components that a student can
choose more from.

My particular interest is in meeting the demand for high resolution
printing in industrial plotter environments, but of course, if we can
do that, then we can handle all the simpler cases too.

More to come in a day or so.

Tyler