[cat-interop] Metadata link types vocabulary proposal

Signell, Richard rsignell at usgs.gov
Fri Mar 7 07:38:16 PST 2014

Jeroen,
Definitely agree about wanting to host this some place neutral.   So if not
osgeo, how about https://github.com/opengeospatial?
It just worries me that folks will wonder why we need another new
organization (metadata101).

-Rich
P.S.  Incidentally, I'm not sure about in other countries, but here in the
US the term "101" kind of implies "for beginners" and sometimes has a
negative connotation.