[CBERS-PDS] AWS CBERS4 Open Data Status

Julius Cheung jcheung at urthecast.com
Tue Oct 1 09:01:06 PDT 2019

Hello,

We are an active user of CBERS4 data on the AWS Open Data program and noticed there hasn’t been new datasets published since Sept 24th.   It will be appreciated if I can get some information on this or let me know who I can reach for some information

Thank you very much,
Julius

______________________________
Julius Cheung  Director of Software Engineering
URTHECAST

604. 669. 1788  l  Office
778. 331. 7865  l  Direct
604. 723. 6230  l  Mobile

33 - 1055 Canada Place  l  Vancouver, BC l Canada l V6C 0C3

urthecast.com<http://www.urthecast.com/>  l  Connect @urthecast<https://twitter.com/urthecast>

This e-mail and any attachments are for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged, proprietary and/or confidential information.
Any use or disclosure of this e-mail (including attachments) for any purpose other than those specifically authorized is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete all copies.