[COC-discuss] Classification framework

Camille Acey joyousnew at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 08:10:11 PDT 2015

Here's the list of everyone on this list:

   1. Seven (aka Arnulf Christl)
   2. Rob Emanuele
   3. Camille E .Acey
   4. Kristin Bott
   5. Cameron Shorter
   6. Sanghee Shin
   7. Jeff McKenna
   8. Jáchym Čepický
   9. David Bitner
   10. Daniel Nüst
   11. Dan "Ducky" Little
   12. Nicolas Bozon
   13. lists+s1560n5223069h39 at n6.nabble.com

There have been no discussions on the private list. The private list is
reserved for addressing actual violations and we still need a few more
volunteers to join (Cameron I know you expressed interest but we wanted to
announce it a few times to make sure we heard back from everyone who was
interested. We'll get back to you soon).