[COC-discuss] [OSGeo-Discuss] Changes (and proposed changes) regarding the Code of Conduct

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 13:05:06 PST 2018

María,
I agree 99% with your intent, 80% with your implementation suggestions, and
in responding, we are likely to focus on the 20% where we disagree. Please
don't see that as a reason to leave the CoC committee.
I don't want you to leave for many reasons, but I'll focus on my selfish
reason. I want you to stay because your ability to explain a problem I'm
grappling from a different perspective helps me become a better person, and
helps us collaboratively develop a better system. Hopefully you will feel
the same.

Cameron Shorter
Technology Demystifier

M +61 (0) 419 142 254