[COC-discuss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] Recused

Vicky Vergara vicky at georepublic.de
Thu Dec 13 07:37:55 PST 2018

Hi
Past has passed, this would be another case:
There is this vote for accepting a project
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-October/003391.html
where the voting person belongs to the PSC committee of the project being
voted
He mentions that he belongs to the project.

A question was made by me (also member of the PSC of the project being
voted)
about being judge and jury on October 12,
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-October/003392.html

The motion passed and the vote was counted on October 25
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-October/003411.html

At the end, the vote was counted because there is no regulation when
there is a conflict of interests.

The changes proposed by Jody in
https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/incubator/2017-October/003395.html
are not reflected in the
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Committee_Guidelines
yet.

Regards

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 5:53 AM Ian Turton <ijturton at gmail.com> wrote:

> This is why we need to leave the assumption of good intentions in the CoC
> :-(
>
> Ian

Georepublic UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Salzmannstraße 44,