[COC-discuss] Fwd: [OSGeo-Conf] Recused

Ian Turton ijturton at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:03:07 PST 2018

Actually Vicky I think you misunderstand my meaning - I meant that the
assumption is/should be that Paul is acting in good faith, after all he
could have kept quiet until the vote was over and then announced becoming
program chair.  There are arguable grounds that Venka is outwith the CoC
here.

Ian

Ian Turton