[COG] Welcome!

Flasher, Joe jflasher at amazon.com
Tue Jun 5 06:27:20 PDT 2018

Hi all, I’m Joe Flasher and I’m the Open Geospatial Data Lead at Amazon Web Services. I’m interested in helping folks figure out how to best work with their data in the cloud and let others work with that data too (where appropriate). We’ve been involved at the infrastructure level for a number of the COG initiatives and I’m personally excited to see this community coalesce. Looking forward to seeing how we can continue to support the community moving forward.

Like they used to say on MXC about data copying…. DON’T GET DUPLICATED (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdk4_9xm8XU)

Joe Flasher

Amazon Web Services – Open Data

cell: 720-213-6563