[COG] Welcome!

Frederico Liporace liporace at amskepler.com
Thu Jun 7 07:15:52 PDT 2018

Hi,

I'm Frederico Liporace, CTO of AMS Kepler. We develop the ground system
software used by INPE (Instituto Nacional de Pesquisas
Espaciais) to record, process and disseminate data from CBERS EO mission
satellites and other missions received by INPE
ground stations such as Landsat.

My interest in COG began when we started "CBERS on AWS", which is creating,
with support from AWS,
a public CBERS dataset following the same concept of Landsat and Sentinel
datasets. All the scenes
are converted to COG as part of the ingestion process. Info about the
dataset is available in:

https://registry.opendata.aws/cbers/

Fred