[COG] Welcome!

Vincent Sarago vincent.sarago at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 06:31:28 PDT 2018

Bonjour,

I am Vincent Sarago, and I am a member of the Mapbox Satellite team. I’m also the creator of RemotePixel.ca <http://remotepixel.ca/> website. Through my time working on remotepixel projects and now at Mapbox, data access and cloud processing has always been a subject of interest to me.

Here are some stuff I wrote:
https://blog.mapbox.com/combining-the-power-of-aws-lambda-and-rasterio-8ffd3648c348 <https://blog.mapbox.com/combining-the-power-of-aws-lambda-and-rasterio-8ffd3648c348>
https://github.com/vincentsarago/lambda-tiler <https://github.com/vincentsarago/lambda-tiler>
https://github.com/RemotePixel/remotepixel-tiler <https://github.com/RemotePixel/remotepixel-tiler>

I’m really looking forward to see how the community can work together to define/design the future of COG via specification and tools.

Regards,

Vincent