[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013: the process

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 04:36:59 PDT 2012

Hi,

we should also start to talk about FOSS4G-CEE 2013. The main interest
came from Romania, but I'm not sure, if we should simply accept this or
define approach similar to global FOSS4G (LOI, ...).

At http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference-CEE, in the temporary
committee, there are only names of people, who were in Denver 2011 - so
if you feel, you would like to be part of the committee, just add you
name to the wiki.

Not to forget: in 2013 global FOSS4G will be in Europe, which could make
the organisation of regional event more difficult.

Any opinions to this? Is there any other team, interested in FOSS4G-CEE
2013 ?

Jachym

--
Jachym Cepicky