[Conference-cee] Worshop program change

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri May 11 03:21:21 PDT 2012

To all FOSS4G-CEE worskhop participants:

Due to personal reasons of one of workshop lectors, we had to change the
time slots of OpenGeo suite workshops:

Sunday: Using A Free and Open Source Geospatial Stack will be the
“beginners” OpenGeo Suite section whole afternoon (more than three hours).

Monday: Building Web Applications with the OpenGeo Suite more advanced
topic of OpenGeo suite.

For full workshop program, have a look at Workshops page [1].

We are sorry, if you’ve already registered some of those workshops and
can not arrive on time. Please contact sales at ccss dot cz in case, you
can not manage it to the workshop on time and want the monay back.
Please contact sales at ccss dot cz in case, you do not want the monay
back, but you want to participate on some different workshop.

FOSS4G-CEE orga team apologizes for causing troubles to all affected
workshop participants.

Thanks

Jachym

[1] http://foss4g-cee.org/program/workshops/