[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Thu Mar 14 05:49:13 PDT 2013

Any volunteers for 2014?

-----Original Message-----
From: conference-cee-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:conference-cee-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Jachym Cepicky
Sent: Thursday, March 14, 2013 1:43 PM
To: Maris Nartiss
Cc: conference-cee at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013

It should be FOSS4G-E for 2014, but we will see

Jachym

Jachym Cepicky
Help Service - Remote Sensing s.r.o.
jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
HS-RS: jachym at hsrs.cz http://bnhelp.cz
http://les-ejk.cz

__________ Informace od ESET Smart Security, verze databaze 8115 (20130314) __________

Tuto zpravu proveril ESET Smart Security.

http://www.eset.cz