[Conference-cee] FOSS4G-CEE 2013

Marius Jigmond mariusjigmond at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 20:00:16 PDT 2013

Registration fees don't exactly require a budget, food outside the
conference is still affordable, and budgets are seldom spent as proposed
half a year in advance :-).

Put it on the table and use your negotiating skills if you really want
to attend. Worst case scenario, they'll tell you what you've already
assumed.

-marius