[Conference-europe] when and where

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue Aug 19 21:09:51 PDT 2014

OK,

My feeling from this discussion is to stick with early July and possibly
not to overlap with Inspire conference.

I still hear Karel's voice and understand his concerns. Anybody else would
prefer earlier in the year?

@Stephan: I still see valid option to think about having less talks and
more doing during foss4g. Sprinting, hacking, getting teams together.

@Maria: Foss4g-global in Europe is no reason not to have Foss4-europe as
well. Remember Bucharest? It should be little shifted in the topic, but
still. Or am I wrong?

@local chapters, any opinion about time slot? what about ogc events?

Otherwise, I suggest July, since it had most support so far.

Jachym

Send from cellphone

--
Jachym Cepicky