[Conference-europe] hello again!

Peter Baumann p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
Tue Feb 4 05:53:07 PST 2014

Dear all,

surprised? Yes, indeed, this list was used for FOSS4G-CEE. Building on this
conference series, we now are going "full Europe" with FOSS4G-Europe. Jachym
Cepicky and OSGeo were kind enough to rename the list and allow us to use it.

So stay tuned, here we will publish all the details to come. Curious? Visit us
at http://foss4g-e.org !

And, even better: visit us in Bremen this summer, July 15 - 17 !

cheers,
Peter + all the international team

--
Dr. Peter Baumann
    mail: p.baumann at jacobs-university.de
    tel: +49-421-200-3178, fax: +49-421-200-493178
    www.rasdaman.com, mail: baumann at rasdaman.com
"Si forte in alienas manus oberraverit hec peregrina epistola incertis ventis dimissa, sed Deo commendata, precamur ut ei reddatur cui soli destinata, nec preripiat quisquam non sibi parata." (mail disclaimer, AD 1083)