[Conference-europe] Code sprint for the Friday?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Tue May 6 06:15:37 PDT 2014

Hi Jeff,

yes, we already talked about it and the feedback is positive.

But maybe some on the spot can give you more details. WIFI and rooms are there.

I would like to ask some sponsors of the sprint directly, so we can get some
refreshment

Jachym

On Tue, May 06, 2014 at 10:08:58AM -0300, Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm wondering if there are people interested in having a code sprint on
> the Friday of the event (18th).  We'd need a venue with solid
> internet/wifi.  Other than that, the usual requirements (coffee/snacks
> in morning and afternoon, sandwiches at lunch, enough tables and power
> outlets).
>
> Thoughts?
>
> Looking forward to seeing everyone soon.
>
> -jeff

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky at gmail com
PGP: http://les-ejk.cz/pgp/JachymCepicky.pgp