[Conference-europe] Code sprint for the Friday?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue May 6 09:30:38 PDT 2014

On 2014-05-06, 1:02 PM, Peter Baumann wrote:
> Hi Jeff,
>
> On 05/06/2014 03:27 PM, Jeff McKenna wrote:
>> Hi Jachym,
>>
>> Ok great to hear that it has already been discussed.
>>
>> By the way, I would hope that some of your discussions could happen on
>> this [conference-europe] mailing list, as there are over one hundred
>> existing members and many wondering why there is no visible activity.
>> So I took it upon myself to wake up everyone here! :)
>
> oops, I was not aware of this. We have used our homebrewn list
> foss4g-europe-board at googlegroups.com initially, and continued - out of
> inertia - using it even after the conference-europe list became
> available. So would you suggest we switch to this list?

Hi Peter,

I would suggest that you start using [conference-europe] for
ideas/issues/updates/announcements/calls that can be discussed in public
(as there are literally over one hundred subscribed members who attended
past CEE events and can help), and then use your Google group for other
'more private' local committee discussions.

-jeff