[Conference-europe] Code sprint for the Friday?

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Wed May 14 01:38:44 PDT 2014

+1

shall we promote friday?

where should sponsors send their money for sprint refreshment? Jeff, you are the
most expirienced one in organising sprints: shall we prepare list of goods, we
would like to proivide with price list and call for sponsoring this?

Jachym Cepicky
e-mail: jachym.cepicky at gmail com
PGP: http://les-ejk.cz/pgp/JachymCepicky.pgp
@jachymc